School Days According to Humphrey (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Humphrey series.
- #1: The World According to Humphrey (Hardcover): $15.99
- #2: Friendship According to Humphrey (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Humphrey's Creepy-Crawly Camping Adventure (Humphrey's Tiny Tales #3) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #4: Humphrey's School Fair Surprise (Humphrey's Tiny Tales #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Adventure According to Humphrey (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Summer According to Humphrey (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Humphrey's Big Birthday Bash (Humphrey's Tiny Tales #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Winter According to Humphrey (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Secrets According to Humphrey (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Imagination According to Humphrey (Hardcover): $15.99
- #12: Spring According to Humphrey (Paperback): $6.99
Humphrey is excited to get back to Room 26 and see all his old classmates. But on the first day of school, a bunch of strange kids arrive and no matter how loudly he squeaks up, they don't realize they're in the wrong room! Once Humphrey gets over the shock of being with a whole new group of students, he gets busy learning all about them and their problems. There's Rolling-Rosie, who can pop wheelies with her wheelchair, Tall-Paul and Small- Paul, who don't like to hear about their height, Hurry-Up-Harry, who loses track of time, and more.
He hasn't forgotten about his friends from last year, and of course they miss him a ton. But when they start talking about taking him from Mrs. Brisbane's room, Humphrey gets unsqueakably nervous. How could he say good-bye to Mrs. Brisbane and Og for good?
Nominated for twenty-one state awards and the winner of seven, the Humphrey series is a hit across the country.
About the Author
Betty G. Birney has won many awards for writing for television, including an Emmy, three Humanitas Prizes, and a Writers Guild of America Award, and she won the Christopher Award for Friendship According to Humphrey. In addition to the Humphrey series, she is the author of The Seven Wonders of Sassafrass Springs and The Princess and the Peabody's. She grew up in St. Louis, Missouri, where her parents grew up as neighbors on Humphrey Street. Her website, bettybirney.com, is full of fun Humphrey activities and information.