Home Song: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Cape Light Novel series.
- #1: Cape Light (A Cape Light Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Gathering Place: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: A New Leaf: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Christmas Promise: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #6: The Christmas Angel: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: A Christmas To Remember: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #8: A Christmas Visitor: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: A Christmas Star: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #10: A Wish for Christmas: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: On Christmas Eve: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Christmas Treasures (A Cape Light Novel #12) (Paperback): $15.00
- #13: A Season of Angels: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
In this inspiring novel, world-renowned “Painter of Light”™ Thomas Kinkade brings us back to Cape Light—the little town we know by heart…
The charming seacoast village of Cape Light is the kind of place where neighbor helps neighbor and people have the time to appreciate God’s blessings every day. Their lives are not without disappointment—even heartbreak. But there’s something special about this town—and the people in it.
Cape Light’s mayor, Emily Warwick, can’t remember the last time she let herself dream. Her days are consumed by the responsibilities of her job and the incessant demands of her elderly mother. And there’s her younger sister Jessica, who is about to walk down the aisle with a man their mother despises. Emily has two months to bring their mother around, but so far—even with their minister’s support—her plan isn’t working. And it doesn’t help that she’s still mourning the husband she lost and wondering what happened to the baby she gave up for adoption twenty years ago. Sometimes she thinks it would take a miracle to fill the hole in her heart.
But miracles do happen here in Cape Light. You just have to close your eyes—and believe in your dreams...
About the Author
Thomas Kinkade emphasized simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his art. Thom believed that both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings had been given to him as a gift. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths and to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created.
Katherine Spencer was a fiction editor before turning to a full-time career as a writer. The author of more than thirty books, she also writes the Angel Island series, as well as the Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries under her real name, Anne Canadeo. She lives with her husband and daughter in a small village on the Long Island Sound. Outside of her office, she is active in many community charity projects.
Praise for the Cape Light series
“[This] modern fairy tale reflects the pastel-tinted idealism of Kinkade’s paintings.”—Publishers Weekly
“You can’t help but fall in love with the character in the series.”—Splashes of Joy