The Gathering Place: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Cape Light Novel series.
- #1: Cape Light (A Cape Light Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Home Song: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #4: A New Leaf: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Christmas Promise: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #6: The Christmas Angel: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: A Christmas To Remember: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #8: A Christmas Visitor: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: A Christmas Star: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #10: A Wish for Christmas: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: On Christmas Eve: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Christmas Treasures (A Cape Light Novel #12) (Paperback): $15.00
- #13: A Season of Angels: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
This moving novel in Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer's New York Times bestselling Cape Light series takes us back to the tightly knit community on the New England coast that has captured our hearts…
Now that the Cape Light election is over, Mayor Emily Warwick can finally focus on her burgeoning relationship with Sara—the daughter she gave up for adoption twenty years ago. Seeing her after all these years has stirred up some conflicting feelings for Emily. While she is grateful to have Sara back in her life, she can’t help but regret their years apart. Typically she would turn to Reverend Ben for guidance, but turmoil within his own family has inspired a crisis of faith for the minister, making him question whether he is qualified to counsel his congregants. And then there’s the fact that Emily is slowly falling for newspaper publisher Dan Forbes, who’d been all set to leave for an extended sailing trip until an accident dashed his plans—giving him and Emily more time to develop their bond. But with two grown children of his own, would Dan ever want to start another family? Emily hopes so—because she’s eager for a second chance at life...
About the Author
Thomas Kinkade emphasized simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his art. Thom believed that both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings had been given to him as a gift. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths and to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created.
Katherine Spencer was a fiction editor before turning to a full-time career as a writer. The author of more than thirty books, she also writes the Angel Island series, as well as the Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries under her real name, Anne Canadeo. She lives with her husband and daughter in a small village on the Long Island Sound. Outside of her office, she is active in many community charity projects.