A Christmas Star: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the A Cape Light Novel series.
- #1: Cape Light (A Cape Light Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Home Song: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Gathering Place: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: A New Leaf: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Christmas Promise: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #6: The Christmas Angel: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: A Christmas To Remember: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #8: A Christmas Visitor: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: A Wish for Christmas: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: On Christmas Eve: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Christmas Treasures (A Cape Light Novel #12) (Paperback): $15.00
- #13: A Season of Angels: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
A Christmas light shines bright in the midst of the darkest winter in this novel in Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer’s Cape Light series.
With Christmas only a few weeks away, Sam and Jessica Morgan look forward to celebrating the joyous day together. But when they’re awakened by the smoke alarm in the midst of one quiet night, they barely make it outside before their beloved house is engulfed in flames. Meanwhile, single mom Julie Newton and her seven-year-old daughter appear on Jack Sawyer’s doorstep, thanks to bad weather, a broken-down car, and a dead cell phone battery. And though Jack, still mourning the loss of his wife, feels none of the holiday spirit, he can’t turn them away. As Sam and Jessica become perpetual guests in others’ homes, trying to piece their future back together, and Jack finds his frozen heart melting day by day, it soon becomes clearer than ever that miracles can happen even in the humblest of settings.
About the Author
Thomas Kinkade emphasized simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his art. Thom believed that both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings had been given to him as a gift. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths and to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created.
Katherine Spencer was a fiction editor before turning to a full-time career as a writer. The author of more than thirty books, she also writes the Angel Island series, as well as the Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries under her real name, Anne Canadeo. She lives with her husband and daughter in a small village on the Long Island Sound. Outside of her office, she is active in many community charity projects.