On Christmas Eve: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the A Cape Light Novel series.
- #1: Cape Light (A Cape Light Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Home Song: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Gathering Place: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: A New Leaf: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Christmas Promise: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #6: The Christmas Angel: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: A Christmas To Remember: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #8: A Christmas Visitor: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: A Christmas Star: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #10: A Wish for Christmas: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Christmas Treasures (A Cape Light Novel #12) (Paperback): $15.00
- #13: A Season of Angels: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
In this Christmas novel from Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer, the residents of Cape Light learn that sometimes the best gifts are those that were once lost—and rediscovered…
With the new found confidence that comes with her nursing career, Lucy realizes she doesn’t need to put up with Charlie’s nonsense anymore. But just as she’s about to call it quits, a lost looking teenager crosses her path. Seeing that the girl is sick and alone, Lucy takes her in despite Charlie’s protests. This can be the thing that makes or breaks their frayed relationship, but right now, Lucy’s main concern is getting the girl’s real story and helping her—if she’ll let Lucy in...
With a grown son embarking on his own life, and an ex-husband starting a new family, Betty realizes she’s been too busy to find her own life partner. That is until Santa bears an unexpected gift at the Rotary Club’s Christmas party—himself. Has the holiday cheer gone to her head, or is she really attracted to a struggling magazine writer who plays dress-up? Betty can tug all she wants on Santa’s beard, but unless she believes that goodness comes in different packages, she risks Santa passing her over this Christmas.
About the Author
Thomas Kinkade emphasized simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his art. Thom believed that both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings had been given to him as a gift. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths and to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created.
Katherine Spencer was a fiction editor before turning to a full-time career as a writer. The author of more than thirty books, she also writes the Angel Island series, as well as the Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries under her real name, Anne Canadeo. She lives with her husband and daughter in a small village on the Long Island Sound. Outside of her office, she is active in many community charity projects.