Christmas Treasures (A Cape Light Novel #12) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the A Cape Light Novel series.
- #1: Cape Light (A Cape Light Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Home Song: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Gathering Place: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: A New Leaf: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Christmas Promise: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #6: The Christmas Angel: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: A Christmas To Remember: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #8: A Christmas Visitor: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: A Christmas Star: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #10: A Wish for Christmas: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: On Christmas Eve: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: A Season of Angels: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
The Christmas season is full of shopping and holiday cheer, but in this novel in the Cape Light series, finding one’s true purpose is the greatest gift of all…
Reverend Ben has been ignoring his health recently, and it’s finally caught up with him in the form of a heart problem requiring bypass surgery. Since Ben will need six weeks of recuperation and rehab, an interim minister is assigned to the congregation.
Reverend Isabel Lawrence is young, yet she has a quiet but steady way of connecting with the members of the church. While most of the congregation was troubled by the absence of Reverend Ben, Isabel has ultimately reassured them with her warmth and understanding.
Meanwhile, Ben has secretly been considering when he should retire. Is this health setback a sign that it’s time to start a new phase of his life? As Ben grows stronger, he starts to wonder if he’s really ready to celebrate his final Christmas as pastor. After all, Christmas is a time for giving, but retiring and presenting Isabel with his much-treasured job might be the biggest test of faith Ben has ever had to face...
About the Author
Thomas Kinkade emphasized simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his art. Thom believed that both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings had been given to him as a gift. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths and to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created.
Katherine Spencer was a fiction editor before turning to a full-time career as a writer. The author of more than thirty books, she also writes the Angel Island series, as well as the Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries under her real name, Anne Canadeo. She lives with her husband and daughter in a small village on the Long Island Sound. Outside of her office, she is active in many community charity projects.