A Season of Angels: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the A Cape Light Novel series.
- #1: Cape Light (A Cape Light Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Home Song: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Gathering Place: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: A New Leaf: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: A Christmas Promise: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #6: The Christmas Angel: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: A Christmas To Remember: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $14.00
- #8: A Christmas Visitor: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: A Christmas Star: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #10: A Wish for Christmas: A Cape Light Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: On Christmas Eve: A Cape Light Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Christmas Treasures (A Cape Light Novel #12) (Paperback): $15.00
The residents of Cape Light and Angel Island will learn to speak what’s in their hearts this holiday season in this heartwarming novel in the New York Times bestselling series.
Adele Morgan has made mistakes in her life. After a serious medical scare, she realizes her greatest regret is that she sat idly by while a petty dispute tore her family apart. She has returned to Cape Light determined to mend broken relations and bring everyone together for the holidays. But Adele’s arrival elicits little delight. Neither Molly Willoughby nor Sam Morgan has time for their grandmother’s plan to reconcile. It will take a miracle to unite Adele’s family. Luckily for Adele, miracles can happen at the Inn at Angel Island.
Meanwhile, there’s another visitor, a skeptic determined to debunk Angel Island’s legend. Grad student Jonathan Butler plans to prove the angel lore is nonsense and leave with a grand “bah humbug!” Stuck on the island for Christmas, he spends his time doing research in the Historical Society where he meets local undergrad Tess Wyler. It’s only a matter of time before he too falls under the island’s spell and realizes that the proof of Angel Island and Cape Light’s magic lies within.
About the Author
Thomas Kinkade emphasized simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his art. Thom believed that both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings had been given to him as a gift. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths and to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created.
Katherine Spencer was a fiction editor before turning to a full-time career as a writer. The author of more than thirty books, she also writes the Angel Island series, as well as the Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries under her real name, Anne Canadeo. She lives with her husband and daughter in a small village on the Long Island Sound. Outside of her office, she is active in many community charity projects.