Rules for a Proper Governess (Mackenzies Series #7) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Mackenzies Series series.
- #1: The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (Mackenzies Series #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (Mackenzies Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Duke's Perfect Wife (Mackenzies Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Seduction of Elliot McBride (Mackenzies Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (Mackenzies Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
TO KISS A THIEF…
Scottish barrister Sinclair McBride can face the most sinister criminals in London—but the widower’s two unruly children are a different matter. Little Caitlin and Andrew go through a governess a week, sending the ladies fleeing in tears. There is, however, one woman in town who can hold her own.
Roberta “Bertie” Frasier enters Sinclair’s life by stealing his watch—and then stealing a kiss. Intrigued by the handsome highlander, Bertie winds up saving his children from a dangerous situation and returning them to their father. Impressed with how they listen to her, Sinclair asks the lively beauty to be their governess, never guessing that the uncoventional lady will teach him a lesson or two in love.
About the Author
Jennifer Ashley, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author and winner of a Romance Writers of America RITA Award, writes as Allyson James and Jennifer Ashley. She’s penned more than forty-five novels and a dozen or so novellas in historical romance, paranormal romance, and urban fantasy, including Wild Wolf and The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie. She now lives in the Southwest with her husband and cats, spends most of her time in the wonderful world of her stories, and also enjoys hiking, music, and building dollhouses and dollhouse miniatures.
“Ashley writes the kinds of heroes I crave.”—Elizabeth Hoyt, New York Times bestselling author
Praise for the Mackenzie series
“Skillfully nuanced characterization and an abundance of steamy sensuality.”—Chicago Tribune
“Heartrending, funny, honest, and true… I want to marry the hero!”—Eloisa James, New York Times bestselling author
“A sexy, passion-filled romance that will keep you reading until dawn.”—Julianne MacLean, USA Today bestselling author