To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Highlander series.
- #1: Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander #1) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #3: The Highlander's Touch (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #4: Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #4) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #5: The Dark Highlander (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: The Immortal Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #6) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #7: Spell of the Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #7) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #8: Into the Dreaming (with bonus material) (Highlander #8) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
Only her love could gentle his savage soul—
He was born to a clan of warriors of supernatural strength, but Gavrael McIllioch abandoned his name and his Highland castle, determined to escape the dark fate of his ancestors. Hiding his identity from the relentless rival clan that hunted him, he called himself Grimm to protect the people he cared for, vowing never to acknowledge his love for ravishing Jillian St. Clair. Yet even from afar he watched over her, and when her father sent an urgent summons, "Come for Jillian," he raced to her side—into a competition to win her hand in marriage.
Why had he run from her so many years before? And why return now to see her offered as a prize in her father's manipulative game? Furious, Jillian vowed never to wed. But Grimm was the man she loved, the one who urged her to marry another. He tried to pretend indifference as she tempted him, but he could not deny the fierce desires that compelled him to abduct her from the altar. She was the only woman who could tame the beast that raged within him—even as deadly enemies plotted to destroy them both....
About the Author
Karen Marie Moning is the internationally bestselling author of the Highlander and Fever novels. Her books have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists, and have one numerous awards, including the prestigious Rita. She lives in Georgia and Florida with her husband Neil and the world-traveling cat, Moonshadow.
"Highly original...sensual, hard-to-put-down romance. Karen Marie Moning is destined to make her mark on the genre."—Romantic Times
"A hauntingly beautiful love story...Karen Marie Moning gives us an emotional masterpiece that you will want to take out and read again and again."—Rendezvous