The Highlander's Touch (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Highlander series.
- #1: Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander #1) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #2: To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander #2) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #4: Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #4) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #5: The Dark Highlander (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: The Immortal Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #6) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #7: Spell of the Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #7) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #8: Into the Dreaming (with bonus material) (Highlander #8) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
He would defy the boundaries of time for one night in her arms . . .
He was a mighty Scottish warrior who lived in a world bound by ancient laws and timeless magic. But no immortal powers could prepare the laird of Castle Brodie for the lovely accursed lass who stood before him. A terrible trick of fate had sent her 700 years back in time and into his private chamber to tempt him with her beauty—and seduce him with a desire he could never fulfill. For this woman he burned to possess was also the woman he had foresworn to destroy.
When Lisa felt the earth move under her feet, the fiercely independent 21st-century woman never dreamed she was falling . . . into another century. But the powerful, naked warrior who stood glaring down at her was only too real . . . and too dangerously arousing. Irresistibly handsome he might be, but Lisa had no intention of remaining in this savage land torn by treachery and war. How could she know that her seductive captor had other plans for her . . . plans that would save her from a tragic fate? Or that this man who had long ago forsaken love would defy time itself to claim her for his own. . . .
About the Author
Karen Marie Moning is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fever series, featuring MacKayla Lane, and the award-winning Highlander series. She has a bachelor’s degree in society and law from Purdue University.
To Tame A Highland Warrior
Beyond The Highland Mist
"Poignant and sensual." —Publishers Weekly