Nkjv, Large Print Thinline Reference Bible, Blue Letter, MacLaren Series, Leathersoft, Brown, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version (Imitation Leather)
This NKJV Large Print Thinline Bible is inviting to pick up and hard to put down. Unique to this edition, the words of Christ are highlighted in a restful blue ink that's easy to read and colorblind-friendly.
The slim design of the NKJV Large Print Thinline Reference Bible means you can bring it along, wherever your day takes you. This large print edition features Thomas Nelson's NKJV Comfort Print(R), designed to provide a smooth reading experience of the accurate and beautiful New King James Version. And with features including extensive cross-references, concordance, and full-color maps, you'll still have the tools to get more out of God's Word.
- Presentation page to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or a note
- Words of Christ in blue quickly identify verses spoken by Jesus
- Double column provides a nice readable flow of the text
- End-of-page cross-references and translator notes allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Concordance for finding a word's occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full-color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Durable Smyth-sewn binding lies flat in your hand or on your desk
- Two satin ribbon markers for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you are reading
- Elegant, gilded page-edge design
- Clear and readable 10-point NKJV Comfort Print
About the Maclaren Series: Named for noted Victorian-era preacher Alexander Maclaren, this series of elegant Bibles features regal blue highlights and verse numbers and clear, line-matched text.
Trusted by millions of believers around the world, the NKJV remains a bestselling modern "word-for-word" translation. It balances the literary beauty and familiarity of the King James tradition with an extraordinary commitment to preserving the grammar and structure of the underlying biblical languages. And while the translator's relied on the traditional Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text used by the translators of the 1611 KJV, the comprehensive translator notes offer important insights about the latest developments in biblical manuscript studies. The result is a Bible translation that is both beautiful and uncompromising--perfect for serious study, devotional use, and reading aloud.