Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Q&A Review (Paperback)
The only book designed specifically to prepare students for the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP) exams, this unparalleled review details the step-by-step journey from classroom to patient room and beyond. This book begins with proven test-taking strategies for students and provides an overview of common pitfalls for exam takers. It features question styles and content material from both the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN(R)) and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) exams, providing an overview of the certification exams written specifically by the certification organizations themselves.
With more than 630 unique questions, this review contains completely up-to-date and evidence-based exam preparation. Practice questions are organized into body system review, special populations, and legal/ethical issues, and culminate in a 175-question practice test that represents the length, variety, and complexity of board exam questions. All questions' answers have accompanying rationales based on clinical practice guidelines. Completely unique to this publication, the last section of Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Q&A Review guides one through the next steps after the exam--how to progress into practice with your new certification.
- Over 630 practice questions with answers and rationales
- The only current book publication designed specifically to prepare students for the AG-ACNP exams
- Contains the most current information and practice using published guidelines
- Exam tips and perils/pitfalls to avoid in test-taking
- Includes free access to interactive ebook and Q&A app--track and sync your progress on up to three devices