Social Work Licensing Clinical Exam Guide and Practice Test Set: Print + Online Lcsw Exam Prep from Dawn Apgar with 340 Questions, Two Practice Tests (Other)
You've put too much time and work into your Social Work education and career to risk your LCSW Clinical exam prep to a bargain study guide. If you're studying for the 2023/2024 ASWB Clinical Licensing exam and want to pass on your first attempt, let Dawn Apgar's premium, best-selling Social Work Licensing Clinical Exam Guide, supplemental Practice Test and Online Study tool show you WHAT you need to know and HOW to pass.
This highly rated, 2-BOOK + ONLINE set includes EVERYTHING you need to develop a personalized study plan, with over 340 practice questions with detailed rationales and two practice tests.
Investing in exam prep is investing in your future. Reasons to choose our #1 rated ASWB test prep:
- Praised by colleagues and beloved by her students, renowned educator and social work licensing expert, Dr. Dawn Apgar, is credited with helping thousands of social workers pass their licensing exams. Her in-depth knowledge and precise test-taking strategies have earned her "lifesaver" accolades from social workers everywhere. Included online access to
Updated to reflect the most current ASWB Exam outlines, Dr. Apgar's comprehensive Social Work Clinical Exam Guide leads you through the four social work domains with a concise review of the concepts, methods, and principles you'll need to know and apply to pass the exam.
In the guide, you'll learn about the content areas, competencies, and KSAs that are the basis for exam questions and how to:
- Avoid common test-taking mistakes and recognize qualifying words in question structure. Accurately identify the knowledge areas and KSAs behind each exam question. Apply your knowledge appropriately to the three types of questions you'll encounter on the exam. Deconstruct and analyze questions by identifying the
Exam Guide Features:
- How to Use This Guide -- An all-new chapter focused on how the book's content structure links to the ASWB exam outline to help you study more efficiently. Examination Overview -- Expanded discussion and analysis of the exam content based on the most recent ASWB outlines. Practical Study tips -- new content focused on essential strategies for success, how to deal with test anxiety, and how to maximize content retention based on learning styles. Critical test-taking strategies for analyzing ASWB-style questions and finding the only correct answer. Updated content on race, ethnicity and culture, and macro practice Self-Assessment Test to help identify areas of strength and weakness Practice Test -- includes a 170-question full practice test mirroring the actual exam with detailed explanations of correct answers.
Practice Test Features:
- Practice Test --170 distinct questions from those in the Exam Guide - another full practice test mirroring the actual exam with detailed explanations of correct answers. Updated to reflect the most recent ASWB exam outline. Detailed rationales for all questions and answers. Questions written to mirror the structure and wording of the ASWB exam to provide confidence and familiarity. Identifies KSAs for each question so you can easily locate relevant source material in the guide for further study if you need it. Take it as a written exam or on
Ways you can use ExamPrepConnect to plan to pass:
- Join live and on-demand lessons and private discussion boards with Dr. Apgar and others who are studying the same material for additional support and review. Get anywhere access to all the high-quality content from the guide across all your devices. Follow a personalized study plan based on your exam date. Take notes, highlight key terms, and bookmark content. Then review your notes and return to marked material from your personal dashboard. Track your scores, confidence, and strengths and weaknesses as you progress through the material. Know what you know and what you still need to review. Review your answers to practice questions in real-time, use the answer eliminator option, and read detailed rationales. Take both full-length practice tests digitally to simulate the test-taking environment. Try the game center to test your knowledge and compete with peers.
NOTE TO READERS: PUBLISHER DOES NOT GUARANTEE QUALITY/ACCESS TO ANY INCLUDED DIGITAL COMPONENTS IF THE BOOK IS PURCHASED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY SELLER.