Bible Studies for Life: Students Daily Discipleship Guide - CSB - Fall 2022 (Paperback)
This title is not currently in stock and may be unavailable for us to order. To find out, click on the Ask A Bookseller button.
The Bible Studies for Life: Students Daily Discipleship Guide creates opportunities for each student to engage within the group and personal Bible study by intentionally creating opportunities for students and leaders to connect God's Word to their lives in an intentional way.
Join us this fall as we study the book of James and how to live out our faith. Students will also take a closer look at our habits and disciplines in How to Build Your Life on God's Word.
- Thirteen sessions: Two units--James: Living Out Your Faith and How to Build Your Life on God's Word
- Levels of Biblical Learning provide a framework for students to learn concepts central to our lives as Christians.
- Strong visuals and a conversational tone--each session is built around one central point
- Powerful discussion questions, reflective activities, and interactive opportunities throughout that help students understand and connect with God's Word
- The "Live It Out" section encourages students to live out God's Word personally in their relationship with Christ, within their church community, and among the culture.
- Five days of brief devotionals help keep students engaged in God's Word throughout the week.
Bible Studies for Life is a series of Bible studies for all ages that connects God's Word to our lives in an intentional way.