Unfinished Business: A Madaris Novel (Madaris Family Novels #13) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Madaris Family Novels series.
- #1: Tonight and Forever (Madaris Family #1) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #2: Whispered Promises (Madaris Family Saga #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $6.99
- #3: Eternally Yours (Madaris Family Saga #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $6.99
- #4: One Special Moment (Madaris Family Saga #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $6.99
- #5: Fire and Desire (Madaris Family Saga #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $6.99
- #6: Secret Love (Madaris Family Saga #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $6.99
- #7: Truly Everlasting (Madaris Family #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: Surrender (Madaris Family Saga #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $6.99
- #9: True Love (Madaris Family #9) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: Surrender (Madaris Family #10) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #11: Courting Justice (Madaris Family Saga #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $6.99
- #12: The Midnight Hour: A Madaris Novel (Madaris Family Novels #12) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #14: Slow Burn: A Madaris Novel (Madaris Family Novels #14) (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Taste of Passion: A Madaris Novel (Madaris Family Novels #15) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #16: Sensual Confessions (Madaris Family #16) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #17: Inseparable (Madaris Family #17) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #18: Courting Justice (Madaris Family #18) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #19: A Madaris Bride for Christmas (Madaris Family #19) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #20: Seduced by a Stranger (Madaris Family #20) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #21: Best Laid Plans (Madaris Family #21) (Compact Disc): $19.99
"Hot and sexy."—Romance Reader at HeartTM
A PROMISE MADE
Investigative reporter Christy Madaris doesn't want to complicate her life with romance. She made that mistake once when she believed Alex Maxwell's promise to marry her. True, Alex made that promise when Christy was just a teenager. But she believed him with all her heart—and when Alex laughed it off years later, Christy was crushed.
A PROMISE BROKEN
The owner of his own P.I. firm, Alex refuses to compromise everything he's worked for to honor a silly promise. Christy should have known he was only teasing, right? But when Alex finally sees Christy again, he knows he made a big mistake. She has grown up into a smart and stunning woman—and Alex can't get her off his mind.
A LOVE THEY CAN'T FORGET…
When Christy's latest story takes a dark turn, the Madaris brothers ask Alex to keep her safe. But putting Alex in charge of Christy is like putting a rooster in charge of the hen house! The more she snubs him, the more he wants her. But when Christy's life is in danger, can Alex save her before it's too late?
"A perfect balance of tension and chemistry."—RT Book Reviews
About the Author
Brenda Jackson is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than 125 novels, including the Westmorelands series, the Madaris Family series, and The Playas series. She was the first African-American author to have a book published under the Harlequin/Silhouette Desire line of books and the first African-American romance author to make the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists for the series romance genre. Many of her books have been adapted into movies.
Jackson has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Jacksonville University, and is a member of the Romance Writers of America and of Delta Sigma Theta, Incorporated, Sorority. She worked for 37 years in management at a major insurance company and now divides her time between family, writing and traveling. Brenda married her childhood sweetheart, Gerald, more than 45 years ago, and they have two sons. She lives in the city where she was born, Jacksonville, Florida.
“Jackson is a master at juggling two plots at a time, and Unfinished Business proves no exception. A perfect balance of tension and chemistry is created as Christy and the somewhat domineering Alex battle unknown criminals--as well as their unresolved attraction to each other.” —Romantic Times BOOKreviews
“Hot and sexy.” —Romance Reader at HeartTM