McGraw Hill Vocabulary Grades 6-8, Third Edition (Paperback)
This title is not currently in stock and is likely unavailable for us to order. For more info, click on Ask A Bookseller.
This engaging vocabulary workbook for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders makes learning vocabulary skills fun
Colorful, dynamic, and filled with engaging puzzle-format worksheets, McGraw Hill Vocabulary Grades 6-8, Third Edition provides a fun learning experience for your child to learn and practice the skills they need to do well in school and on standardized tests, or as an integral part of their homeschooling curriculum.
With more than 500 essential vocabulary words and 50 lessons, McGraw Hill Vocabulary Grades 6-8 features tools to help master different types of words (including easily confused words), guidance on learning prefixes, suffixes, and compound words, and easy ways for students to look up and check their progress. As they work through the book, students will sharpen both their vocabulary and many of the word skills they'll need to do well on current tests and later grades.
- NEW 5 additional lessons covering 50 additional vocabulary words
- Ideal for both supplemental classwork and homeschoolers
- More than 500 essential vocabulary words appropriate for students in grades 6 through 8
- 50 engaging lessons that will help your student learn both meaning and usage of words
- Vocabulary related to math, social studies, science, health and more
- A puzzle format that makes practicing vocabulary fun
- The tools to master synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and easily confused words
- Guidance on learning prefixes, suffixes, and compound words
- An alphabetical word list at the end of the book that makes looking up vocabulary easy