Christmas at Holiday House (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #4: Riverbend Road Lib/E: Haven Point, #4 (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #5: Snowfall on Haven Point Lib/E: Haven Point, #5 (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: Serenity Harbor: A Haven Point Novel (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #7: Sugar Pine Trail Lib/E: Haven Point (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #8: The Cottages on Silver Beach Lib/E: Haven Point (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
In the town of Silver Bells, there's always a feeling of Christmas in the air... Let love--and RaeAnne Thayne--melt your heart this holiday season
This New Year will bring widowed nurse Abigail Powell a fresh start in a different city. Excited about the chance to create an unforgettable Christmas for her young son in picturesque Silver Bells, Colorado, Abby has been hired to take care of her dear friend's recuperating grandmother. But sprightly senior Winnie insists she doesn't need looking after. What she does need is help decorating her historic mansion, Holiday House, for a seasonal town fundraiser. Abby warms to the festive task, but she'll have to contend with her own personal Grinch: Winnie's prickly grandson, Ethan Lancaster.
Ethan Lancaster is good at a lot of things. Relationships surely aren't one of them. His ex-fianc e convinced Ethan he was incapable of love, and he believes her...up until the moment he impulsively kisses Abby. What is it about this vibrant woman and her sweet son that knocks his world off-kilter? He knows they're leaving town after Christmas. He just didn't expect they'd be taking a little of his heart with them. But as he and Abby work together on the magical Holiday House through the record cold weather, visions of a different future dance in his head...one filled with warmth, love and a new beginning for them both.
Don't miss Thayne's next release, The Path to Sunshine Cove: three love stories in one with the emotional pull of Debbie Macomber, Barbara Delinsky and Susan Wiggs