Not In Stock - Usually ships in 3-5 Days
With The All-Day Energy Diet
you will reclaim your health and vitality, feel alive and youthful again, and accomplish all of your fitness goals. Follow it to the letter, or choose your favorite energy pick-me-ups—either way, you’ll look and feel great in just seven days’ time. Yuri knows, because he has experienced it in his own life and seen it happen with thousands of clients. It doesn’t matter whether you’re the unhealthiest, most lethargic person in the world or a super-healthy fitness buff. If you’re a human from planet Earth, this can work for you, too.
At last, you can say good-bye to those sluggish mornings and dragging, dreary workdays. No longer will you be sidelined, lying on the couch at night in utter fatigue. Finally, you can get the knowledge and tools you need to make things better and enjoy the health and body you deserve.
Inside, you will discover:
- 7 energy commandments you’ll likely never find in a medical book
- 3 everyday foods in your kitchen that are robbing you of your energy
- The super-simple 30-second at-home eye exam that reveals your “stress score”
- The #1 reason most people feel sick, are overweight, and walk around like zombies . . . and how to fix it
- The 9-question test that unveils whether or not you’re even digesting your food
- The most important food group to be eating for more energy and enviable health (hint: it’s probably not what you think)
- The biggest mistake people make when juicing, why it makes you fat, and how to do it right
- The energy reset that will bring you back to life in less than a week
- 9 simple ways to ease stress
You deserve to look and feel amazing . . . Step inside The All-Day Energy Diet
to get started!
About the Author
Yuri Elkaim is a registered holistic nutritionist and renowned fitness expert. For more than 13 years, his honest and inspiring messages have helped more than 500,000 people worldwide enjoy more energy, lose weight, get in great shape, eat healthier, and have a much better understanding of their health. A former pro soccer player who later acted as the strength and conditioning and nutrition coach for seven seasons at the University of Toronto, Yuri is now on a mission to transform the lives of more than 10 million people by 2018 and would love for you to be one of them.