Rosemary and Rue (October Daye Novels) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Rosemary and Rue (October Daye #1) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #2: A Local Habitation (October Daye #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: An Artificial Night (October Daye #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Late Eclipses (October Daye #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: One Salt Sea (October Daye #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Ashes of Honor (October Daye #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Chimes at Midnight (October Daye #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: The Winter Long (October Daye #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #9: A Red-Rose Chain (October Daye #9) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #10: Once Broken Faith (October Daye #10) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #11: The Brightest Fell (October Daye #11) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #12: Night and Silence (October Daye #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: The Unkindest Tide (October Daye #13) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #14: A Killing Frost (October Daye #14) (Hardcover): $27.00
The world of Faerie never disappeared: it merely went into hiding, continuing to exist parallel to our own. Secrecy is the key to Faerie's survival--but no secret can be kept forever, and when the fae and mortal worlds collide, changelings are born. Half-human, half-fae, outsiders from birth, these second-class children of Faerie spend their lives fighting for the respect of their immortal relations. Or, in the case of October "Toby" Daye, rejecting it completely. After getting burned by both sides of her heritage, Toby has denied the fae world, retreating into a "normal" life. Unfortunately for her, Faerie has other ideas.
The murder of Countess Evening Winterrose, one of the secret regents of the San Francisco Bay Area, pulls Toby back into the fae world. Unable to resist Evening's dying curse, which binds her to investigate, Toby is forced to resume her old position as knight errant to the Duke of Shadowed Hills and begin renewing old alliances that may prove her only hope of solving the mystery...before the curse catches up with her.
" O]ne of the most successful blends of mystery and fantasy I've ever read--like Raymond Chandler by way of Pamela Dean. Toby Daye has become one of my favorite heroines, and I can't wait to read more of her continuing adventures." --T. A. Pratt, author of Dead Reign