Highland Captive (Sons of Gregor MacLeod #4) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Sons of Gregor MacLeod series.
- #1: Highland Promise (Sons of Gregor MacLeod #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #2: Highland Conquest (Sons of Gregor MacLeod #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #3: Highland Betrayal (Sons of Gregor MacLeod #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #5: Highland Thief (Sons of Gregor MacLeod #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
Captured by a brooding Highland laird? These tried-and-true tips are sure to turn him kilt over heels in love and give you exactly the HEA every Scottish lass deserves:
- Save his son and protect the boy as your own;
- Fiercely square off toe-to-toe with your scowling captor at every opportunity;
- Never, ever let him know you've fallen in love.
Laird Gavin MacKinnon is a changed man--and not for the better. Ever since his young son, Ewan, disappeared two years ago, Gavin has grown callous and bitter. Scouring the countryside, his search leads him to a mysterious woman who maintains the boy is hers. He decides to take them both and ask questions later.
Deirdre MacIntyre will go with the brooding laird if it will keep her son safe, but she meets fire with fire at every opportunity, letting the Highland brute see just how fierce she can be. Gavin has to admit that the beautiful lass has a bond with Ewan--not to mention an allure he can't deny--and things aren't adding up. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to give her the benefit of the doubt. But when Deirdre's clan comes to claim her under threat of war, Gavin has a choice to make: fight to keep Deirdre at his side or let go his one true chance of ever knowing peace.