Anatomy & Physiology Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series®) (Paperback)
No need to feel stressed over anatomy and physiology—grasp all the basic terms and concepts, with the fully updated Anatomy and Physiology Made Incredibly Easy! , 5th Edition. Using humor and friendly guidance, this colorful text gives you the pure-and-simple clarity you need to understand the basic structure and functions of all major body systems, while also guiding you through genetics, nutrition, reproduction, and more.
This handy quick-reference guide is the ideal NCLEX® study aid, textbook support, or quick refresher for nurses and other healthcare practitioners.
Grasp the details of anatomy and physiology, in the Incredibly Easy! ® way . . .
- NEW and completely updated content in easy-read format to simplify the core concepts of anatomy and physiology
- Defines anatomic terms such as cell structure, cell reproduction and energy generation, the four basic tissue types and their characteristics, and more
- End-of-book, pocket-sized study cards for easy review anywhere, anytime
- Explains the forms and locations of body structures – the directional terms, reference planes, cavities, and regions of every major body system
- Dozens of full-color drawings and diagrams illustrating all major body systems—integumentary, musculoskeletal, neurosensory, endocrine, cardiovascular, and more, plus:
- fluids and electrolytes
- reproduction and lactation
- chemical organization
- Special features include:
- “Nurse Joy” and “Jake” – expert insights, key concepts, and important care reminders
- Zoom in – an up-close look at anatomic structuresNow I get it! – complex physiology processes stated in easy-to-handle termsJust the facts – quick content summary at start of each chapterQuick quiz – multiple-choice questions at end of each chapter to help you retain what you learnedSenior moment – explains physiologic changes that occur with aging in each body systemBody shop – illustrates how body systems and structures work togetherMemory jogger – helpful tricks and tips to help you retain vital dataJust for fun – fun puzzles for boosting your understanding of anatomical terms and pathophysiological conceptsPractice Makes Perfect – end-of-book NCLEX ® practice questions, for solid exam preparation
About the Author
About the Clinical Editor
Laura M. Willis, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, DNPs, is a Family Nurse Practitioner Specialist at Urbana Family Medicine and Pediatrics in Urbana, Ohio.