To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander #2) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Highlander series.
- #1: Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander #1) (Compact Disc): $97.25
- #3: The Highlander's Touch (Compact Disc): $97.25
- #4: Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #4) (Compact Disc): $102.25
- #5: The Dark Highlander (Compact Disc): $97.25
- #6: The Immortal Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #6) (Compact Disc): $97.25
- #7: Spell of the Highlander (Highlander (Audio) #7) (Compact Disc): $102.25
- #8: Into the Dreaming (with bonus material) (Highlander #8) (Hardcover): $20.00
A Woman's Tender Touch He was born to a clan of warriors of supernatural strength, but Gavrael McIllioch abandoned his name and his Highland castle, determined to escape the dark fate of his ancestors. Hiding his identity from the relentless rival clan that hunted him, he called himself Grimm to protect the people he cared for, vowing never to acknowledge his love for ravishing Jillian St. Clair. Yet even from afar he watched over her, and when her father sent an urgent summons, "Come for Jillian," he raced to her side - into a competition to win her hand in marriage. A Warrior's Steely Heart Why had he run from her so many years before? And why return now to see her offered as a prize in her father's manipulative game? Furious, Jillian vowed never to wed. But Grimm was the man she loved, the one who urged her to marry another. He tried to pretend indifference as she tempted him, but he could not deny the fierce desires that compelled him to abduct her from the altar. She was the only woman who could tame the beast that raged within him - even as deadly enemies plotted to destroy them both....