MCAT Flashcards: 1000 Cards to Prepare You for the MCAT (Kaplan Test Prep) (Cards)
Prep for the MCAT on the go with 1000 essential flashcards to help you master the material and score higher on Test Day. Kaplan's MCAT Flashcards is the definitive source for coverage of the terms, definitions, and concepts on the test.
Rated "Best Bang for the Buck" in MCAT Prep Books by BestReviews
The Best Review
- 230 Behavioral Sciences terms, definitions, and concepts, from parts of the brain to health disparities
- 187 Biochemistry terms, definitions, and concepts, from protein folding to inborn errors of metabolism
- 247 Biology terms, definitions, and concepts, from anatomy to evolution
- 143 General Chemistry terms, definitions, and concepts, from atomic structure to thermochemistry
- 90 Organic Chemistry terms, definitions, and concepts, from carboxylic acid derivatives to spectroscopy
- 103 Physics terms, definitions, and concepts, from Newtonian mechanics to nuclear phenomena
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.