The Curious Reader 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar: Literary Miscellany for Book Lovers (Calendar)
The Curious Reader 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar is a page-turner that will surprise and delight book lovers all year long. This "sequel" contains more fascinating facts about the world's most famous authors and their literary works.
Featuring facts, anecdotes, lists, and quizzes about books and authors from Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi to Zami: A New Spelling of My Name by Audra Lorde, this calendar will delight avid readers and would-be writers.
- 4.5" x 4.5" page size
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Combined weekend pages
- Back of pages are blank for notes or lists
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Facts, trivia, and anecdotes about famous authors and their works
About the Author
Mental Floss is the online destination for curious people, delivering smart, quirky content to more than 1 billion readers since 2002. Through its YouTube channel, podcast, and four-time Webby award-winning website, Mental Floss answers life’s big questions, uncovers fascinating facts, and finds stories so interesting that readers absolutely must share them. Whether they’re covering history, science, pop culture, language, music, true crime, or entertainment, Mental Floss helps its audience feel smarter.