Starting Over at Blueberry Creek: Includes a bonus novella (Sweetwater Springs #4) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Sweetwater Springs series.
- #1: Christmas on Mistletoe Lane: Includes a bonus short story (Sweetwater Springs #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #2: Springtime at Hope Cottage: Includes a bonus short story (Sweetwater Springs #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: Snowfall on Cedar Trail: Two full books for the price of one (Sweetwater Springs #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Sunshine on Silver Lake: Includes a bonus novella (Sweetwater Springs #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Season of Joy: Includes a bonus novella (Sweetwater Springs #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Reunited on Dragonfly Lane: Includes a Bonus Novella (Sweetwater Springs #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
Firefighter Luke Marini moved to the small town of Sweetwater Springs with the highest of hopes - new town, new job, and new neighbors who know nothing of his past. And that's just how he wants to keep it. But it's nearly impossible when the gorgeous brunette next door decides to be the neighborhood welcome wagon. She's sugar, spice, and everything nice - but getting close to someone again is playing with fire.
Brenna McConnell put college on hold to raise her little sister. Now that Eve is grown, Brenna is ready to leave Blueberry Creek and finish what she started. Moving on isn't easy, however, when her gruff new neighbor gives Eve a dangerous firefighting job. And yet, even as Brenna is telling him off for putting her sister in harm's way, she can't deny the sizzling chemistry between them. She put her dreams on hold once. Is she willing to make that sacrifice again for a chance at forever?
Includes the bonus novella "Sealed With a Kiss" by Melinda Curtis!
About the Author
Annie Rains is a USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author who writes small town love stories set in fictional places in her home state of North Carolina. When Annie isn't writing, she's living out her own happily ever after with her husband and three children.