Judge Me When I'm Wrong (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Charlie Mack Motown Mystery series.
- #1: Bury Me When I'm Dead (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #1) (Paperback): $15.95
- #2: Wake Me When It's Over (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #2) (Paperback): $16.95
- #3: Catch Me When I'm Falling (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #3) (Paperback): $16.95
- #5: Find Me When I'm Lost (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #5) (Paperback): $16.95
- #6: Warn Me When It's Time (Charlie Mack Motown Mystery #6) (Paperback): $16.95
When a guilt-ridden client has an unexpected change of heart, the Mack team's careful preparation for his grand jury testimony is blown to smithereens. Now, Charlie and Gil must pull out all the stops to defend him from his new enemies and the estrangement of his father. Meanwhile, Charlie reports for jury duty and unwittingly begins to unravel a disturbing plan to alter the outcome of a crime lord's conspiracy trial. Before she knows it, Charlie's dangerous meddling lands a bull's-eye squarely on the intersection of her personal and professional lives, putting all that she holds dear in jeopardy.
About the Author
A Detroit native, CHERYL A. HEAD now lives on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC. Her debut novel Long Way Home: A World War II Novel was a 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Award finalist in the African American Literature and Historical Fiction categories. Bury Me When I'm Dead (Book One of the Charlie Mack Motown Mystery Series) was a 2017 Lambda Literary Award finalist and included in the Detroit Public Library's African American Booklist. In 2019, Head was inducted into the Saints & Sinners Hall of Fame. She also serves as the Director of Inclusion for the Golden Crown Literary Society.