Small Plates: Over 150 Ideas for Bites and Nibbles (Hardcover)
Small Plates offers tips, tricks, and recipes for assembling bites and nibbles and making them a satisfying meal.
Whether you’re entertaining or hustling to get a weeknight dinner on the table, this book shows you how meals built around small plates come together in a snap and expand the palates of family and friends by having them sample an array of dishes that are both familiar and new.
This guide to composing satisfying and memorable meals features:
- Over 100 recipes for sauces, dips, appetizers, desserts, and more
- 30+ preparations that can be on the table in 30 minutes or less
- More than 50 plant-based dishes to keep things natural, fresh, and healthy
- Tips and tricks to elevate bits and nibbles into a delicious meals
- A guide to match cheeses, meats, spreads, and breads, along with seasonal salads and sides for the perfect pairings
Life becomes beautiful when you focus on the little things, and this book makes it easier than ever. Small Plates takes a trend loosely based on Spanish tapas and shows you how to make it a nutritious part of everyday life.
About the Author
The Editors of Cider Mill Press craft high-quality cookbooks, elegant wine and spirits projects, humorous parodies, classic children's books, and more.