Artificial Intelligence: A Comprehensive Guide to AI, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Robotics, Deep Learning, Predictive Analytics, Neur (Hardcover)
If you want to learn key AI concepts to get you quickly up to speed with all things AI, then keep reading
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Artificial Intelligence: What You Need to Know About Machine Learning, Robotics, Deep Learning, Recommender Systems, Internet of Things, Neural Networks, Reinforcement Learning, and Our Future
- Internet of Things: What You Need to Know About IoT, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, Business Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Our Future
This book covers everything from machine learning to robotics and the internet of things.
You can use it as a nifty guidebook whenever you come across news headlines that talk about some new advancement in AI by Google or Facebook.
By the time you finish reading, you will be aware of what artificial neural networks are, how gradient descent and back propagation work, and what deep learning is.
You will also learn a comprehensive history of AI, from the first invention of automations in antiquity to the driver-less cars of today.
In part 1 of this book, you will:
- Understand how machines can "think" and how they learn
- Learn the five reasons why experts are warning us about AI research
- Find the answers to the top six myths of artificial intelligence
- Learn what neural networks are and how they work, the "brains" of machine learning
- Understand reinforcement learning and how it is used to teach machine learning systems through experience
- Become up-to-date with the current state-of-the-art artificial intelligence methods that use deep learning
- Learn the basics of recommender systems
- Expand your current view of machines and what is possible with modern robotics
- Enter the vast world of the internet of things technologies
- Find out why AI is the new business degree
- And much, much more
Some of the topics covered in part 2 of this book include:
- Origins of IoT
- IoT Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Internet of Things
- Under The Cushy Foot of Tech Giants
- The Power of Infinite Funds
- IoT Toys
- Predictive Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Our Future
- And much, much more
If you want to learn more about the artificial intelligence and internet of things, then scroll up and click "add to cart"