Python Programming: The Ultimate Expert Guide to Learn Python Step by Step (Paperback)
If you're looking for a way to become an expert coder and impress your friends with the programs you can make from scratch, and you don't want to spend thousands on a professional programmer, then it may be time to learn about Python.
Here's the deal. You know that coding is an in-demand skill. You know that you can use it to make money on the side, find your dream job, or even ask for a raise (and get it) at your regular job. However, the idea of learning how to code can put you in a cold sweat. You could choose to hire another programmer to do the work, but this is costly, and if anything ever goes wrong with the program, you have to pay them again and again. You may even have a great idea for how to code a website or make your own app, or even a game, but with the costs being so high, it seems pointless and not worth your time.
Does this sound like something you have been through? Then the information in this guide is the answer that you need. Inside, you will find all the tips, tricks, and practice codes that you need to learn Python and perfect your coding skills in no time. Cut months out of your learning process and start writing codes on your own, for free, in no time at all.
This guidebook goes more in depth about the Python language, starting with how to download it to your computer all the way through to working with loops, exceptions, conditional statements and more.
Inside this complete guide to the Python language, you will discover:
- The best benefits of Python and why programmers around the world choose it.
- How to download the Python language on your computer, regardless of the operating system you prefer.
- How to write your first program in Python
- What is means to work with an object-oriented programming language.
- How to write conditional statements, loops, functions, variables, classes, exceptions, and more.
- How to read some of the errors that may show up in your code.
- How to troubleshoot your own codes.
- Sample projects that walk you through how to complete them and use many of the tools and techniques you have learned through this guidebook.
If you are ready to write your own codes and turn your ideas into reality, simply click on the buy now button and read through this complete guide on Python to get started