Growing: Fruits of the Spirit (Paperback)
This title is not currently in stock and is likely unavailable for us to order. For more info, click on Ask A Bookseller.
Take your disciples step-by-step in learning to love and lead like Jesus with this highly visual discipleship workbook How can you practically teach others to love as Christ did? It's not easy, but it's a transformative process that's worth it
Growing: Fruits of the Spirit teaches about Christian values such as love, patience, and forgiveness, asking students to think about what place each value has in their own lives. 5 Key Features of Growing: Fruits of the Spirit (Rose Discipleship Series)
- Highly Visual: Unlike most discipleship tools, these Rose discipleship guide books are packed with charts, illustrations, and bullet lists to absorb information at a glance
- Affordable: Buy multiple copies for your small groups, disciples, or church
- Easy to Carry The compact size allows you to easily pack and carry it in your purse, Bible case, backpack, etc.
- Workbook Format From fill-in-the-blanks to discussion questions, enjoy having an interactive discipleship experience
- Anyone Can Lead Includes a helpful leader guide that requires no experience
How can you help believers become more Christlike? How do you encourage spiritual growth in others? The Rose Discipleship Series Bible studies bring you three easy-to-use workbooks full of charts, illustrations, practical applications, and discussion questions that will help you disciple others. Based off of the popular Rose Guide to Discipleship book (ISBN 9781628623581), the three books in the Rose Discipleship Series can be used consecutively, or they can be used as standalone studies. Each book includes ten distinct topics that ground believers in the basics of Christian teachings and spiritual growth.