Illegitimate Sun: How a Naval Cryptologist Cracked the Code of Life Lessons (Hardcover)
Kenneth Earl might have never left Cherry Street, an impoverished neighborhood in Columbia, South Carolina- if it weren't for a mother's inspiration. Determined to make his mother proud, he embarked on a worldwide journey of military service, secret communications, and espionage.
Achieve your own greatest potential through the lens of Illegitimate Sun, the true spy memoir of Kenneth Earl, a man who overcame a difficult start in life to serve his country and work with the top CIA, FBI, and military counterintelligence officials in the spy world.
- Inspiring accomplishments of a 21-year naval career.
- A snapshot into international espionage.
- Historical impacts of Jim Crow era laws.
- Life lessons that will inspire self-reflection and drive personal achievement and success.
- How changing your mind can change your life.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE, NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU AT BEING YOU.
Get Illegitimate Sun now and decipher the code to fulfilling your greatest potential and becoming the best version of yourself.