Epigenetics Explained: How Modern Biology is Changing the Concepts of Genetics and Inheritance. How the environment can affect our genes (Paperback)
You Are About To Develop A Comprehensive Understanding Of The Concept Of Epigenetics, Its Place In Modern Day Medicine, And Health Optimization And Why It Is Literally Changing How We Approach The Treatment Of Various Health Problems
Here is a bit of what you'll learn from this 2 in 1 book:
- What epigenetics are, why they're important and how they work
- How epigenetics relate with our experiences
- How cells divide, and how genes control the growth and division of cells
- The difference between the DNA, gene and chromosomes
- The existing evidence of epigenetic changes, including in transgenerational epigenetic inheritance
- The ins and outs of epigenetics mechanisms
- The types of epigenetic therapies available today, including their risks, benefits and research on them
- The effect of epigenetic control in transcriptional regulation in pluripotency and early differentiation, DNA methylation and Demethylation, nucleosome remodeling and chromatin looping
- How epigenetics work at the molecular level and the effect of DNA damage in epigenetic change
- The functions of epigenetics, and how they boost mindfulness training, healthy eating and exercise
- How epigenetic therapy and modifications affects diabetic retinopathy, emotional disorders, cardiac dysfunction, cancer and schizophrenia, mesothelioma and many more
- How epigenetic modifications are used in understanding plant and animal evolution
- How epigenetic mechanisms are used in understanding human adaptation, boosting memory formation, growth and reinforcing infant neurobehavior.
- The role of epigenetic mechanisms in maternal care
- The role of environmental chemicals in epigenetics
- How epigenetics are involved in neurodegenerative diseases, drug formation, human development, the development of Hox genes and many more.
- The role of environmental exposures in pathophysiology of IPF
- Modulation of epigenetic marks by environmental exposures
- How epigenetic regulation affects the immune system
...And so much more
Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate in epigenetics, you will find this book educative, as you learn the A-Z of factors that are quickly changing our understanding of the structure of life.