Keto for Women over 50: The Ultimate Guide for Senior Women to Ketogenic Diet and a Healthy Weight Loss, Including Mouthwatering Recipes to Re (Hardcover)
Struggling to lose weight? Do you often feel tired and exhausted? Or are you looking for an effective diet to help prevent health issues after 50?
After you blew out the candles on your 50th birthday cake, did you notice your waistline growing ever so steadily? According to nutrition experts, It's normal to begin gaining weight after 50 and have a harder time keeping the weight off. Many women find themselves gaining weight during menopause even if they're eating no more calories than previously. Sounds familiar?
By following the Keto diet, you will find sugars replaced with alternatives that help you keep your body in that low-carb, low-sugar fat-burning mode, accelerating you to your health goals while still satisfying your cravings. Imagine getting back the shape of your dreams, feel so much younger and energetic, and have better memory and concentration. That's what you'll learn in Keto for Women After 50.
That's what you'll find in this book:
- Why is Easier to Gain Weight after 50
- What is Keto Diet and Why Ketosis is the Key to Burn Fat
- A Proven Method to Start a Ketogenic Diet when You're Over 50
- Simple Instructions on How to Figure your Macros
- Supposedly Regular Keto-friendly Foods You Should Avoid if You're Over 50
- List of Foods that Will Help to Combat Rheumy Joints
- Tips on How to Naturally Increase Muscle Mass and Bone Density
- Need Help with what to Make for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner? Tons of Mouthwatering Recipes included
Even if you suffer from high blood sugar levels, high blood pressure, food addictions, binge eating, you can begin to see great results. Keto for Women Over 50 is specifically written for women over the age of 50 who want to lose weight and improve overall health. This book shows how the keto diet can increase energy and minimize some of the little aches and pains that come with growing older.
Would You Like to Know More?
Get This Book Today