Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Model and Guidelines (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Model and Guidelines has proven to be one of the most foundational books on EBP in nursing. This fully revised third edition builds on the strength of the first two editions with updated content based on more than a decade of the model's use and refinement in real-life settings. Authors Deborah Dang and Sandra L. Dearholt also incorporated feedback from nurses around the world.
Key features of the Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP model include:
- NEW: Tips for using the newly updated Johns Hopkins Nursing EBP model and guidelines
- NEW: Tips on seeking funding for the advancement of interprofessional collaboration and teamwork
- NEW: Tools to guide the EBP process, such as Stakeholder Analysis, Action Planning, and Dissemination
- Explanation of the Practice question, Evidence, and Translation (PET) approach to EBP projects
- Overview of the Patient, Intervention, Comparison, and Outcome (PICO) approach to EBP question development
- Creation of a supportive infrastructure for building an EBP nursing environment
- Exemplars detailing real-world EBP experiences
CNOs, nurse managers, bedside nurses, and students alike have successfully transformed their practices and improved patient care using Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Model and Guidelines.