Texas State Test Prep: Grade 6 English Language Arts Literacy (ELA) Practice Workbook and Full-length Online Assessments (Paperback)
Why Lumos STAAR Test Prep Workbook?
Grade 6 ELA STAAR Assessment Test Prep Printed Workbook (updated for 2021-22), designed by expert educators to help students succeed on STAAR test.
The Lumos STAAR ELA test prep workbook for grade six offers rigorous standards-aligned practice resources. It helps identify grade-level & foundational skill gaps in ELA standards, which allows them to become proficient in critical ELA standards to improve STAAR scores. It also helps eliminate test anxiety & boost student confidence by providing online access to the realistic STAAR testing environment.STAAR Test Prep Workbook for ELA:
This standards-based workbook provides an efficient pathway for 6th graders to be better prepared for STAAR.
6th Grade English Language Arts Workbook for STAAR Practice Covers:
- Complete Sixth Grade ELA standards practice
- Developing and Sustaining Foundational Language Skills
- Comprehension Skills
- Author's Purpose and Craft
- Inquiry and Research
- Detailed answer keys & explanations
- Gain mastery on critical ELA standards
- Easy to read real-time performance reports
- Strategies to improve test speed & accuracy
Unlike a traditional printed book, these workbooks provide online access to hundreds of standards-aligned fun & engaging learning resources.
- Access to 2 full-length practice tests that mimic the STAAR blueprint
- Allows personalized automated remediation powered by AI
- Lumos Assistant offers an individualized learning path for students
- Access to Lumos mind-maps & flashcubes
- Access to all STAAR question types
- Two online Practice tests that mimic the grade 6 STAAR ELA test
- Practice STAAR Tech-enhanced Items
- Realistic STAAR testing environment
- Performance reports to monitor learning progression
- Reduced parent intervention
- Analyze child's strengths and weaknesses with standards-based reports
- Access to teaching resources to boost grade 6 ELA scores
- Deliver personalized instruction & provide targeted support with an AI-powered deep remediation tool
With over a decade of experience developing practice resources for standardized tests, Lumos Learning Smart Test Prep Methodology(TM) offers students realistic STAAR practice & the tools to overcome proficiency gaps.
Lumos Learning Study Programs are trusted by 510,000+ Students, 74,500+ Teachers, 35,000+ Schools, & 100+ Libraries to improve student achievement on standardized tests.
The Lumos State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) Test Practice workbook is ideal for At-Home Learning, Classroom Learning, Home Tutoring & Home Schooling. With this workbook at your side, your child will be better prepared & confident for the 2021-22 STAAR test prep.Give your student the Lumos tedBook advantage today