The Spanish Flu in Retrospect: A Brief History and Lessons From The Twentieth Century Pandemic - Great Influenza 1918 (Paperback)
The Great Influenza 1918 - A Brief History and Lessons From The Twentieth Century Pandemic
Have you heard about the Spanish flu without actually knowing the story behind it?
Are you worried about the present virus pandemic and wish to arm yourself with enough information from the past?
Knowing the history of one of the worst pandemics of all time can help you better understand the present and future of human diseases, why pandemics happen, how they happen, and how to prevent them.
In this book you will learn
- The true story behind the Spanish flu and why it is referred to as the great influenza.
- What worked and what didn't
- Countries greatly affected along with those with slight cases
- The beginning and end of the world's deadliest plague
- Some of the Lessons for Our Day
- And Much, Much More
Buy Now & Relax...
Scroll to the top of the page and click Buy Now to get started.