Tea Tasting Journal: Notebook To Record Tea Varieties, Track Aroma, Flavors, Brew Methods, Review And Rating Book For Tea Lovers (Paperback)
This Tea Tasting Journal is the perfect notebook for documenting your tea tasting journey. This tasting tracker will help you record tea name, seller, origin, tea type, brewing method, and more. Plenty of space to write down preparation, aroma, liquor color and taste, and overall rating. The ultimate logbook for the tea lovers.
- Date, Tea Name, Origin- jot down the date of tasting, name, brand, seller
- Tea Type- checklist for tee type (black, green, white, herbal, oolong, pu-erh, fruit, other)
- Brewing Method- record details of brewing method
- Dry Leaves- write down amount used
- Water Temperature- record water temperature
- Steeping time- record the amount of time the tea was steeped
- Aroma- describe the aroma when tasting the tea
- Liquor Color- describe the color of the tea
- Liquor Taste- describe the taste of the tea
- Aroma Checklist- use the checklist to mark taste (bitter, robust, nutty, earthy, etc.)
- Prepared With- use the checklist to mark other ingredients added to the tea
- Is This Tea Good Iced- check yes or no
- Purchased From- write down where you made the purchase
- Would You Buy This Tea Again?
- Ideal For- write down food the tea pairs well with
- Rating- Overall rating from 1 star to 5
- Size: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 104
- Matte finish
Makes a great gift for a tea lover. Perfect gift for birthdays, Mother's Day, and tea parties.