Dark Psychology for Beginners: 2 Books in 1: How to Analyze and Read People Using Persuasion, Mind Control and Manipulation Techniques (Paperback)
Would you like to know how people are able to trick you into believing them? Have you ever wondered why you end up buying things that you didn't need? Would you like to learn how to be more persuasive? Have you ever wondered what you could accomplish if you knew how to control people using dark psychology? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you...
Control, manipulation, charisma, and persuasion. Most people wouldn't see all of those words as belonging to the same group. In fact, most would see the first two as something terrible and the last two as something good. It's understandable. That's what we've been led to believe. What would you say if I told you that all four of those words use similar mechanisms to be effective and that the only difference is how a person uses them? Look at it this way, a politician who lies all the time can be charismatic. A persuasive store ad is manipulating you to make a purchase. They really are one and the same, and the difference lies within your reason behind using them...
In Dark Psychology for Beginners, you're going to learn the best ways to analyze and read people through persuasion, mind control, and manipulation techniques...
This two-in-one series includes the following 2 books:
1. Dark Psychology for Beginners: How to Analyze Anyone Through Mind Manipulation Techniques and Dark Psychology Tactics
2. Manipulation Techniques: Discover How to Analyze People Through Mind Manipulation, Psychological Techniques and Body Language
In this book you'll learn:
- What manipulation is and how it doesn't always have to be something terrible
- The basics of dark psychology and how the study of dark psychology came to be
- Why dark psychology is so effective and why people choose to use the techniques
- The big differences between persuasion and manipulation and the importance of being good at persuasion
- Some of the most common manipulation techniques and common vulnerabilities they exploit
- What mind control is and the different forms of mind control
- How neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) can help you be more persuasive
- How to develop your NLP skills
- How to develop charisma and use charm to influence people
- Examples of some of the best scenarios to use dark psychology and manipulation
- And so much more
Knowing how to be persuasive or manipulative, and knowing dark psychology doesn't make you a bad person. If your intentions are good, then you likely won't fall into the category of a manipulative or toxic person. This book isn't just about learning how to use dark psychology and be manipulative, though. This book will help you learn how to spot people who are trying to manipulate you. You'll be able to pick up on those NLP techniques and put a stop to them. This is great if you ever come across a person who is looking to negatively control you, such as a psychopath...
Everyone needs to have some skills in persuasion, rapport building, and body language. This book will help you to do just that. Once you understand these methods and techniques, you'll find that you no longer worry about people taking advantage of you. You'll know exactly what to look for and how to shut it down immediately before they take control of your mind. Get this book and start your journey today
Grab your copy of Dark Psychology for Beginners now