Illinois Assessment of Readiness (IAR) Test Practice: 3rd Grade Math Practice Workbook and Full-length Online Assessments: Illinois Test Study Guide (Paperback)
Illinois State Assessment (IAR) 3rd Grade Math Workbook for Kids (Ages 9-10) updated for 2023-24.
Boost your child's IAR test scores using the Lumos Grade 3 Math Test Prep Workbook. Crafted by expert educators, this workbook comprehensively covers over 30+ essential math skills tailored for third graders.
Featuring a wide variety of standards-aligned practice questions, the Lumos IAR workbook supports your child to enhance math proficiency through consistent daily and weekly practice, resulting in improved IAR test scores.
Why You'll Love This 3rd Grade Math Book for 2023-24 IAR Test Prep
- Excel in 25 Essential Math Skills: Master key math concepts including Operations & Algebraic Thinking, Number & Operations in Base Ten, Number & Operations - Fractions, Measurement & Data, and Geometry. This comprehensive workbook fosters not just success in the Illinois state assessment, but also cultivates a robust academic groundwork.
- Boost State Test Success: Lumos IAR test prep workbooks break free from traditional print workbooks. It features a wide variety of standards-aligned content in both print and online formats.
- Lumos Smart Test Prep Methodology: Unlock success on the Illinois state test (IAR) powered by our proprietary Lumos Smart Test Prep Methodology. It provides simulated IAR practice and remediation tools to overcome proficiency gaps.
- Replicated IAR Practice: Access 2 full-length online practice tests mirroring the IAR blueprint-question types, tech-enhanced items, duration, rigor of the standards, and more. Plus, the look and feel are the same as the actual IAR computerized test, fostering comfort with the IAR format, and boosting test readiness.
Important Note: Once you register for the online program, the first practice test gets auto-assigned by Lumos Support.
- Personalized Study Plan for Targeted Remediation: Using your child's performance data from the online IAR-like practice tests, the online program generates a personalized study plan. This plan includes a checklist of standards tailored to your child's needs, guiding them to improve with relevant practice questions from our workbook and online program.
- Track Your Child's Progress and Growth: Gain valuable insights with an intuitive dashboard in the online program to monitor advancement and pinpoint strong and weak areas.
About Lumos Learning
Lumos Learning has been a trusted partner in providing state test preparation resources to parents and educators for over 16 years. With an impressive reach of over 1 million students, 125,000 teachers, and 44,000 schools, our proven study programs improve student outcomes in state assessments.
Versatile and Flexible Learning Solution
- At-Home Learning
- Classroom Learning
- Home Tutoring & Home Schooling.
Resources in the Print Workbook
- 5 chapters covering 30+ math skills
- Answer keys with detailed explanations
Resources in the Online Program
- 2 full-length practice tests mirroring the IAR blueprint
- Personalized study plan for targeted remediation
- Supplementary resources: solved examples, videos, and more
- User-friendly dashboard and performance reports for progress measurement
Access IAR Online Resources in 3 Easy Steps
- Scan the QR code or visit www.lumoslearning.com/a/tedbooks
- Enter the access code provided within the print workbook
- Provide basic details and get started