Home Canning and Preserving Recipes for Beginners ***Black and White Edition*** (Paperback)
Home Canning and Preserving Made Easy with Illustrated Step-by-Step Methods Easy Recipes for Canning Fruits, Vegetables, Meats, Fish and Beans.***BLACK AND WHITE EDITION*** Knowing what ingredients are in the food you eat, avoiding harsh preservation chemicals used to preserve food by manufacturers, having a reserve a ready to eat food in your pantry and saving money are just a few of the benefits of home canning and preserving. Home canning has never been easier with the step-by-step method presented in this book. Home canning and preserving is safe, natural, and can easily be done at home to stock in your pantry with delicious canned food for months or even years to come. You may be looking for good recipes to try or may be just looking for info about how to start canning and preserving foods in your own home. This book will help you with both these queries and more
- A brief history of canning and preserving foods.
- Benefits of canning and preserving foods at your own convenience.
- Methods, techniques, safety measures, and tools for canning and preserving foods.
- What methods are the best to preserve, pressure cooker or bath methods.
- Pitfalls and tips to avoid any spoilage of foods.
- Plenty of delicious recipes to fill your pantry
- Altitude charts and recipes you can try.
All recipes come with a detailed list of ingredients, cooking time, number of servings and easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
Let's start canning Scroll back up and order your copy today