The Subconscious Mind: And How To Unlock Its Unlimited Powers (Paperback)

The Subconscious Mind: And How To Unlock Its Unlimited Powers By Devendra Mohan Mathur (Editor), Ved Prakash Cover Image
$7.69
Not In Stock - Usually ships in 3-5 Days

Description


Your conscious mind has nearly 10% of your total mind-power while the remaining 90% power is with your subconscious mind. This book will teach you the techniques to access that 90% power which your subconscious mind has and use it in your favor. It will also teach you as to how you can gradually remove all the negativities from your subconscious mind. These negative impressions and emotions in your subconscious mind prevent you from using your mighty subconscious mind in a productive manner.The very fact that you are reading this is enough proof that you do have a keen desire to learn 'something more' about the actual working of your mind, including the different roles that your Conscious Mind and Subconscious Mind play in your everyday life. Though you have never seen your subconscious mind, you have indeed seen many impactful results that it has brought about in your life and in the lives of people close to you. You have, for sure, also heard many 'stories' of the positive changes that it has had in the lives of many highly successful people. Perhaps, you have also heard some pleasing comments and compliments from people on your own achievements, which too were the result of brilliant guidance provided by your mind.In addition to the above, you are also inquisitive to know about how your mind actually works. Towards this end, you would naturally be keen to know more about the following: The enormous powers of your subconscious mind;The language that your subconscious mind understands; The key to unlocking the powers of your subconscious mind; The art of re-programming your subconscious mind.This book is my humble attempt to provide you with all that is mentioned above. It will also answer your simple questions such as -- How does your mind work?- What is subconscious mind?- How does any information enter the subconscious mind?- How can you prevent yourself from 'unknowingly' using the power of your subconscious mind to your detriment?While I shall be explaining various concepts in detail, I shall also be liberal in taking up some day-to-day illustrations for your easy understanding of the various terms. I shall also be repeating certain critically important pieces of relevant information so that they get duly implanted in your memory for easy recall and use.I have divided this book into easy-to-understand chapters, based on "NLP-Subconscious Mastery," which happens to be my favourite subject. This will greatly facilitate your implementing the knowledge that you acquire from this book in a gradual manner in your daily life. While learning is indeed a continuous process, you will be startled to see the results as they start to pour-in.I do hope that this book will be found very interesting as well as useful by you. You may even be able to use it as an everyday 'Reference Manual' till such time as using the power of your subconscious mind on a continuous basis gets into your system and comes naturally.About the book: The book is available in three types, the Kindle edition, paperback edition and hardcover edition. The book contains concise information of about 90 pages of wisdom, clarity and positive energy.Book size: The book is sized at 5"x8" which is easy to carry.About the Author: Ved embarked upon his current challenging but interesting journey more than 10 years ago. During the process, he learnt, practiced and polished multiple skills such as Hypnosis, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Counseling, Psychology, Memory Enhancement, Law of Attraction, Self-help, Affirmations, Leadership, Motivation, Life Skills, Mind Power, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Spiritual Science, Quantum Physics and Quantum Jumping etc. Ved finally settled for Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). He integrated all the knowledge acquired by him over many years from different sources to develop his own module of NLP Subconscious Mastery, which he has been teaching successfully over the last decade.
Product Details
ISBN: 9781983315602
ISBN-10: 1983315605
Publisher: Independently Published
Publication Date: June 30th, 2018
Pages: 104
Language: English