Wiring for Beginners: Step by Step Guide on How to Wire Your House (Detail Guide About Home Electrical Installations & Repairs) (Paperback)
Electrical wiring keeps the power flowing through your home. It is run to power lighting, outlets, and devices throughout your home including appliances. Some wiring is low-voltage for things such as doorbells, while other wiring is much larger for large loads to power things such as ovens, ranges, welders, sub-panels, wells, and air conditioners.
This book explains residential electrical systems in easy-to-understand terms to help you learn how to work with electric wiring and repair, replace, and install typical electrical-system elements.
In it, you will find:
- The common wiring terminologies you that you need to familiarise yourself with before doing any wiring projects
- The basic tools for any wiring project
- The wiring colour codes for usa and uk
- The precautions, tips and safety measures to keep in mind whenever handling that has something to do with electricity
- Well explained simple wiring projects you can try (with pictures)
- When you actually have to call a professional
Wiring a house or a basement in a house is something many do-it-yourselfers can tackle. It does require some basic electrical understanding and knowledge of electrical codes but if you have a little of this background you can make it happen. If you're a diy guy who wants to wire your own house or a friend's house, then read this book.