Baby Animals: 45 Magnetic Pieces to Match and Play! (Magnetology #3) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Magnetology series.
Encourage children to learn all about animals and habitats as they work their way through this interactive book.
From seals to elephants, the possibilities are endless: Little ones will enjoy using this adorable book to match various baby animals to their parents, all while learning about the habitats in which each animal lives. And when playtime is over, the magnetic pieces can be neatly stored away in the book's handy front pocket!
• Features 45 magnetic pieces on magnetized pages that will captivate young children who love animals
• A helpful spread at the back of the book helps children confirm they've placed all the babies right where they belong
• Adorable illustrations of various animals cover each spread
Whether they're restless in the backseat of the car, bored on a jet plane flight, or simply playing on the living room floor, kids will keep coming back to create new adventures with Baby Animals.
• Interactive children's book
• Ideal for travel and on-the-go entertainment
• Books for ages 3–5
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
About the Author
Marie Fordacq is the cofounder and publisher of éditions Tourbillon. She lives with her family outside of Paris, France.
Janik Coat is a graduate of the Art College of Nantes-Métropole and has published 15 books. She lives and works in Paris, France.