Lock Picking for Beginners: Learn to Pick a Wide Range of Commercial Locks in 7 Seconds or Less with Paperclips, Bump Keys, Magnets and Other Simp (Paperback)
This title is not currently in stock and is likely unavailable for us to order. For more info, click on Ask A Bookseller.
Want to experience the satisfying sensation of picking locks open with ease?
We all know the dreadful feeling of closing the door behind us and realizing we forgot our keys inside...We might already run late to an appointment or left something important inside... What if the kids come home when its still locked and you're not at there? So you're forced to stay there miss work and appointments and call a locksmith to open it- which usually is quite expensive... But what if you could open the lock yourself and get in with no issues? How would you feel? And this is what this book is all about
- Learn how to open locked doors yourself with ease
- Understand all legal guidelines for opening locks and doors so you'll never run into trouble
- DIY lockpicking: How to make your own tools ( if you don't have them yet)
- What locks to get for training so you can improve your skill faster
- Different types of locks so you can open doors, old locks you lost the keys for and more
- And much, much more...
This book is a great fit for you even if:
- You're not a locksmith
- You don't have the right tools at home (we'll tell you what you need or how to make them)
- Have new locks at home (we'll teach you principles that you can always apply, plus we'll cover new models, too)
- You're worried about the legal terms ( we'll explain them to you)