Wok Cookbook: Book 3, for Beginners Made Easy Step by Step (Paperback)
- This Wok Cookbook: For Beginners Made Easy Step by Step
- Contains a variety of wok recipes.
- Each recipe has a simple step that can be easily followed.
- You will find wok cooking food interesting and happy.
- Your hands will make a deep impression on your family and friends.
- What is Wok.
- Woks are employed in a number of Chinese language cooking techniques, including stir frying, sizzling, pan frying, deep frying, poaching, cooking, braising, searing, simmering, making soup, smoking and roasting nut products.
- Wok cooking is often done with utensils called chahn (spatula) or hoak (ladle) whose long handles protect at home cooks from high temp.